Selasa, 22 Juni 2010
LEAF GODS (TRADITIONAL MEDICINE PLANT)
Cordyline fruticosa (Linn.) A. Cheval
Rarely branched upright shrub, except when trimmed. Up to 4 m high and includes interest-bawangan onions. These plants are maintained as an ornamental plant bias and plant fence. Also often planted as a barrier dikuburan and plantations because the color is striking.
Rod-shaped rings used fallen leaves, single leaf, there is a brownish red and green there. Lancet-shaped leaves, leaf length, length 30 -50 cm, width 50-10 cm, tip and a pointed base. Location of scattered leaves on the stems and crowded premises situated and tankainya spiral-shaped arrangement of gutters.
Panicle flower shape out of the armpit of leaves, length about 30 cm purple or green colored dice, there are less young. Buni fruit fruit, shaped like a ball, shiny red. This plant originated from East Asia and in the lowlands there until 1900 m above sea level. The young leaves are eaten as a regular green syuran and when cooking rice with a bundle of old leaves provide a savory flavor. Propagation by cuttings or bud separation.
Daun Dewa or leaf gods called Cordyline fruticosa (Linn) A. Cheval or Cordyline terminalis (L.) Kunth belonging to the plant family Liliaceae. This plant is known as Andong region, HANJUANG or Bak indeed.
The content of this plant is unknown, so the usefulness of this plant is known based on experience passed down through generations and based on empirical experience.
These plants are: remedy, blood, stop bleeding, eliminate swelling due to bruising (anti-swelling). In Chinese pharmacology called this plant has a sweet taste of amber, cool.
PLANT PART USED.
Efekfarmakologi was obtained from the use of whole vegetables such as flowers, leaves and roots.
DISEASES THAT CAN BE HEALED AND METHODS OF USES.
Based on various literature noted by generations of experience from various countries and regions, this plant can cure diseases as follows:
1. Pulmonary TB with coughing up blood. Dry leaves 15-30 GRM, or dried flowers 9-15 GRM or dried roots 60-10 GRM boiled and drunk.
2. The threat of abortion, which many of menstruation, bloody urine and bleeding hemorrhoids. Dry leaves 15 -30 GRM, or dried flowers or GRM 9 -15 60-10 GRM boiled and drunk dry.
3. Stomach pain and heartburn. Leaves 15-30 GRM or root 60-10 GRM boiled and drunk.
4. Bloody urine, no menstrual dating. Fresh leaves 60-100 -60 30 GRM GRM or dried root, boiled and drunk.
5. Swanggi fish stings. Leaves crushed, heated and diurapkan to the wounded part.
6. Gingivitis. Pearled skin, give a little salt and rubbed on a sore spot.
Coppyright Eyangresi313 @2010